- Local Challenges, Global Expertise: Address Africa-specific agricultural challenges while drawing upon global expertise and innovations.
- Collaborative Synergy: Harness the collective power of CEOs to drive impactful change and shared growth.
- Sustainable Futures: Prioritize sustainable and eco-friendly farming practices, ensuring a balance between profitability and environmental responsibility.
- Continuous Learning: Engage in knowledge-sharing sessions, workshops, and seminars led by industry experts and thought leaders.
- Exclusive Network: Gain access to a network of peers, industry experts, and potential partners dedicated to elevating Africa's agricultural landscape.
At the crossroads of business and environmental pressures - lies the Agri CEO Forum (Africa). Beyond professional networking, this forum serves as a think tank, a hub for the brightest minds, and a dynamic round table where strategic and strategy conversations meet actionable solutions.
Top-tier agricultural leaders converge to share insights, exchange solutions, forge partnerships, and carved out actionable roadmaps. Together, we face the challenges in the agricultural sector and contribute to redefine the contours of food production and food security across Africa .WHO THIS IS FOR
• Agri business directors/CEOs, owners and founders seeking to contribute and gain a clear vision and actionable strategy for their business.
• Agri businesses facing disruption in their industry and looking to reposition themselves effectively.
• Agri businesses wanting to ensure they are strategically positioned for growth.